CMAK engineers capabilities question

Engineers are the only units in the game able to clear mines.

I don't know anything to engineering, but IMHO mines clearing is a more difficult and longer operation than clearing wires for example.

So, if engineers can clear mines ijn CMAK, why they can't clearing wires, or even barricades?

I know, there won't be any CMAK improvement or patch. But i want to know if dev. have a reason to not include at least wires clearing?

What is modeled in the game is not engineers clearing mines by detecting and removing them.

It's engineers using demolition charges to clear a path through the minefield. I suppose it didn't give the 100% certainty in real life that it does in the game that all mines are cleared, but there we are.

I don't think clearing wire or roadblocks should be possible in the middle of battle, but it should be possible in between battles in an operation.