Does Anyone Have Contact with TomTMCHQ?

Bump.

Did I bump my own thread? redface.gif Shameless. :rolleyes: But who is this masked man? :confused: He who came in out of nowhere, promising some really cool ideas, and then vanished in the mists.

Anybody know this guy? Hit by a truck? Figured out just how much work he had gotten himself into? :confused: :(

DavidI

Patboy,

I responded to your note at Proving Grounds today.

In short it says that I will upgrade my first Primosole scenario (less turns, Italians begin dug in). I have already finished the 2nd scenario, the German counter attack the next morning - I call it "Red Devils vs. Green Devils"

and will send it to the Proving Grounds soon.

David I

Originally posted by David I:

Patboy,

I responded to your note at Proving Grounds today.

In short it says that I will upgrade my first Primosole scenario (less turns, Italians begin dug in). I have already finished the 2nd scenario, the German counter attack the next morning - I call it "Red Devils vs. Green Devils"

and will send it to the Proving Grounds soon.

David I

Hi David, I just posted a reply at Proving Grouds before I saw your answer ! I thank you for this very good scenario David, really very nice map,(I must say to you, I really would like to build this scenario when CMAK was released but not much time and not enough documentation about), I have some bridges photos, and I'm not sure which is the right, the only thing I know it was a 120 meters metallic bridge. As you like I can send you by email some operationnal map "Fustian mission", Primosole bridge photo, Simeto river photo and the last ASL map about Primosole bridge. Cheers

Pat ;)

Patboy,

Sure, I'd love them. I got all my info from D'Este's "Bitter Victory". A fairly good map, excellent photos, good OOB. The photos of the area show it to be pretty much flat as a pancake with gulleys runing into the River and the Canal. Anybody trying to take that bridge during daylight would have a pretty rough time of it (as both the Germans and British found out).

DavidI