Newbie Question KV 2

"Siege" is a term I use very loosely. :cool: The British basically camped out in the Borgo, just under Gemmano, and shelled the living hell out of the town. Of course they were shelled in return, making it a very interesting night.

The outcome was very much in doubt in my game also. When the new infantry showed up, I formed them up, brought up the Shermans, and launched a big attack on the town. The reason I won was because of my tanks. I'd only lost about 3 - 6 in the preceeding battles so there were quite a few Allied tanks. They swept through the town and basically blew everything up. Some were lost to Shreks, but the shooters would be instantly targetted by the other Shermans and killed. So we won, but just barely.

Me and my opponent are in the process of beginning a Cassino battle with me as Allied attacker. And honestly, if Gemmano was the "Cassino of the Adriatic" then I'm -really- worried about this next fight. smile.gif