JorgeMC's Panzer uniforms?

I appreciate the offer, but it's the summer ones I'm looking for too. I seem to remember a whole lot of CMBB mods that I wanted to get when I got around to getting the game, but the crash happened before I did and now it seems not too many of them have been reuploaded. Maybe with CMAK out, they'll be back up soon.

Yeah, I understand! There are some I really wish would be re-uploaded.

I have a bunch I would be willing to re-upload but since I'm not the original author I don't know what way to go about it. Any ideas?

Jordan "AstroCat"

Originally posted by Dressler:

I appreciate the offer, but it's the summer ones I'm looking for too. I seem to remember a whole lot of CMBB mods that I wanted to get when I got around to getting the game, but the crash happened before I did and now it seems not too many of them have been reuploaded. Maybe with CMAK out, they'll be back up soon.

Hmmm... if you have all the BMP's, including options, as the mod was in its original form, I don't see any harm in zipping them up and posting them at CMMOD's as long as you give credit to the original designer. You know, maybe something like "Gordon's Tiger reposted" or something and just mention in the notes that it's a repost of one lost in the crash and not your own work.