MODers Top Picks!

My favorite mods have to be the Axis Minors, Italian, and Luftwaffe alternate uniforms. Quick question about the LW uni's, WHAT SCENARIO HAS THESE GUYS? I keep searching and keep getting paratroopers (who also look cool thanks to their mod pack). Any help?

The second favorite are any dirty AFV mods with flags, slogans, or stripes. I have also noticed a growing trend to place numbers and slogans on the rear turret. Smart. :D This helps avoid that "mirror effect" where the left turret has the number/slogans backwards. Maybe the modders can become more fancy with rear turret numbers?

My third top pick are the rusty/weathered winter mods.

Now that all of the "glory mods"--KT's, IS, ISU's et al., have been done, can we have some "workhorse mods"? For example: dirty SPW 251/2, Stug IIIE; whitewashed Shermans for Ivan, and some snow coverred early grey German and French AFV's. Snow coverring for 41-42 is more historic than whitewashing when pertaining to the German/Axis tanks. Gautrek has already told me that these are a bitch to do, but then again, don't we all love bitches? ;)

So, any of the above mods would immediately become my favorite mod--for now. tongue.gif