Couple more Russki WW AFV's posted

Cool mods--again Dey. I especially like the fact that I FINALLY have a slogan that does not have a "mirror effect" on the opposite side. This is because of that extra piece sticking out(ammo storage bin perhaps? Grogs?)

Eh, those SU 85s could use a makeover too if you have the time. Maybe a few red stars and something on the front hull? ;)

Thanks for the comments guys, I'm glad ya think they're useful. smile.gif

I don't think I'll likely do anything with the initial SU-76 model, it's only available for two months in the game.

I did try and find another slogan or some such thing to put on the other side of the SU-100 but couldn't find anything suitable or that would fit without a lot of bother.

I think that "Cat Killer" should of been changed to Cat Chow though .!!! tongue.gif

Here is availability times for these AFV's in cmbb, for anyone interested.

The initial SU-76 model is only available in February and March 1943. The SU-76m model is available starting June 1943 until the end of the war.

The SU-100 is available starting January 1945. :D