Attn: AndrewTF

First of all:

Thank you for all the amazing uniform mods and the other as well.

Now that I am getting the hang of mod installation, my game is looking really sweet.

I do have a question though. After DL'ing all of you Axis Uniforms, and going through and selecting the options I want, I have found a few uniforms that (Though historically accurate), are not really what I want visually. (Blasphemy I am sure ... but I am not quite a Grog YET!)

The alternative uni's are not really what I would like to see my soldiers kitted out in either. So, would it be possible to use some of the uniforms from a different year and renumber them ... so that when I play they will use them instead? Does that make sense?

It would help if I could be more specific I know. I will update the post after I grab some chow and fire up the gaming rig. I am pretty sure it was late war waffen SS. They have a very well done orangish camo, and I would prefer a darker greenish camo or greyish uniform like the early Heer or somefink. I dunno.

Please note that I am in no sense of the imagination trying to put down your amazing work, and I am quite certain that it is very accurate historically and all. However, I am simply asking if I could substitute the proper ones for a inaccurate but more to my persoanl tastes version of another uniform that I like. I am assuming that since the uni's seem to vary per year and type, that if I renumber the set I did not presently like as well, with a set that I do ... I should work. Is this true?

Even if I could not, your mods have really brought the game to a new level for me. With Tanks A Lot's new trees and bases, JuJu's small arms and various terrain and buildings, etc. My game just looks amazing.

I do wish I could find a hi res grass that I liked, something a little richer green.

I have yet to start modifying my vehicles, support guns, and Armor. That will be the next mission.

MFOS - Mouth Full of Spiders

Ps. Thanks again for all of your time and hard work. I don't think we as a community can say that enough to you kind folks.

Is Ok. not everything is to everybody's taste. Renumbering the BMPs in another set would certainly work OK. The late-war Waffen-SS has a field-gray uniform option, if that is what you are referring to in your post.

Michael Dorosh has a list of all uniform BMPs on one of his websites that should aid greatly in renumbering the files: CM:BB Uniform BMPs.

Right now I don't plan on completely redoing any of the uniforms, other that a few minor updates that are in the works.

Nor should you mate, they are all really amazing.

I am glad you did not take my question as criticism. That was certainly not my intent.

I will have a look at the choices again and see what I can come up with. However, I am pleased to hear that I could, if I wanted, renumber a few of the bmp's to match my personal taste.

For some reason I am, like most newbies, liking my troops decked out in the dark grey/green '41 Heer type/style of uniforms.

Thanks for the tip on Michaels site. It seems that was when the light bulb went on in regards to most of this matter to begin with for me.

I had initially wanted the LW uniforms, and was such a noob, that I assumed that all of the models would wear the same uni's regardless of year and troop type. (Read: I couldn't figure out why none of my troops were wearing the new gear) When I discovered that there were so many variables and options, I was overwhelmed and then very pleased.

Thank you for your time and speedy reply.

Don't change a thing. Your work is amazing. Thank you for sharing it with us.

MFOS