Need URLs

Hello all,

In a recent and odd Nutscrape(Netscape)crash,i lost all my bookmarks.I have found alot of them,but i need some help with the others.If you could please share any/all CM and WWII related sites that you have,i would apreciate it.Exclude the obvious ones like CMHQ and CMMODS,etc.Im mainly looking for the WWII related ones,from any front.

Thank You!

Ps,

As an after thought,has anyone considered what CM3 is going to be like?Picture BBs' suppression model,then picture N.Africa.Lots of rolling sand,and you have to get your guys across it and attack bunkers with MGs,and infantry entrenched behind sandbags(which i asssume will be added,as i think(?) they were used).What does everyone think about this?

[ April 01, 2003, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: nevermind ]

Originally posted by nevermind:

As an after thought,has anyone considered what CM3 is going to be like?Picture BBs' suppression model,then picture N.Africa.Lots of rolling sand,and you have to get your guys across it and attack bunkers with MGs,and infantry entrenched behind sandbags(which i asssume will be added,as i think(?) they were used).What does everyone think about this?

great question!