Looking for the ruleset to equal armour use...

Hi,

I was looking for the ruleset that I recall having heard of. It was a long time ago so I can't remember who it was by... Maybe you could help ?

This ruleset aimed at making the armour fights more equal by disallowing the use of superior tanks of their time. For an example KV in the early stages was not to be used by the Soviet player because it was unkillable by the German tanks of that early period.

I would be interested in getting a hold of this ruleset so I could study it and use it in my future QBs.

So if anyone of you had a clue as to what I was talking about, I would appreciate any help ! smile.gif

Also, if you are aware of such a ruleset I'd like to ask if you are using it ? And what kind of experiences do you have, does it balance the play at all ?

Cheers

I've been trying to use the ruleset for a time now with some success. There are alot of players out there who want no part of it. If you want drop me a line and we can talk about a game. So far my limited experience with it has been quite pleasant.