Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

FINALLY WORKED (Warning Broadband Only)

Hueristic

Still looks like the other one, are you sure it wasn't the picture of the guy who looks like brother-law in the jacouzi with three naked women? Oh, I'm sorry!

Great situation. Glad I didn't commit suicide last night or I'd never have gotten to see this thing today!

Really a great position. I had one a little similar where I couldn't quite take Brussels and was already planning a victory parade through Paris, but yours is more complex. What did you do, catapult that German PanzerGroup over the Maginot Line? -- don't say he got there through Italy before it opted for French citizenship, nothing could be that simple in this sort of mess!

How the hell could anyone reach such a screwed up position! If Hubert sees this he'll have nightmares for a year.

[ December 19, 2002, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

this should work i think

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/hueristic9/vwp2?.tok=bcRLWzQB1NrJBwwu&.dir=/Strategic+Command&.dnm=France.jpg&.src=bc

Unfortunately this is only a minuture of the original u will need good eyes or copy and enlarge it. I found out yahoo is trying to charge for this service that's why i can't link to my uploads here :(

[ December 20, 2002, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: Hueristic ]