Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Time Crunch Forces a Lull in the Action.

JerseyJohn

This will no doubt be locked, which is fine with me, I just needed to post a short message.

Things have gotten busy in both my personal and business life forcing a drastic reduction in the time I've got for both the Forum and the game.

My PBEM oppenents have been advised of this via e-mail and have all agreed to my present snail's pace, about one move per week.

Other activities I'm involved in will also need to be done with the availabile time, which isn't very much. As I don't like to rush things for the sake of getting them done, the one or two personal projects will need to be on hold till there's enough free time to continue with them in a manner I find personally satisfying.

None of this should cause a great inconvenience to anyone and if it does they've got my apologies.

Things should be back on track in a month, perhaps two. Till then I'll be posting very erratically, especially in the two AARs, which tend to be time consuming with photos and narratives and I don't wish to stop writing them that way.

Hopefully some of the normally quieter voices will fill the void.

[ October 24, 2003, 04:25 AM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]