PBEM...Zip,Rar,Arj,Arc,Lhz,Cab.....?????

Hueristic

I noticed the few people i have played PBEM with don't compress thier files! These files are useally 450k+ Compressed thay are >100k. U do the math. my inbox has limits. And if it gets sent im it takes 30 secs rather than 2+ minutes. Call me impatient but...

If u don't have a compressor then I recommend WinRar 3.0 (It is the last version i believe as the author has died :( _)

[ December 24, 2002, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: Hueristic ]

IT's a pain in the ass, that's why no one zips files
LMAO rightclicking on a file and chooseing "add to zip file" is tough on you? Are you really a Wargamer smile.gif I bet you could figure it out if u really cared. And yes i get many emails and many attachments. I do other things besides gameing so my inbox does fill up :(

[ December 24, 2002, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: Hueristic ]

<shrug> then ask you opponent, is it really that hard to do? I do not, for instance because with a half dozen CM games AND a half dozen SC games going on on average, it's a waste of time, but mailbox space is plentiful. SInce you are obviously the minority here it would behoove you to ask your opponent nicely to accomodate your lmited mailbox than to castigate the rest of us who obviously do not share your concerns.

[ December 24, 2002, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: Compassion ]