Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

How does supply and HQ's work?

poots

After I held off the German invasion of Russia, I try to attack Spain and Portugal with US and UK forces. I capture both Spain and Portugal with US forces, since most of UK was just air back up.

I did have a British corps on the Capital of Spain after the US took it over, and I am wondering if this is the reason, Patton was not "refreshing my troops?" I could not move Patton, he had no movement points, I could also not reinforce my troops that were attached to him.

I have another question that is just related to HQ's. Can HQ's lead troops that are not of their nationality? I know that a German HQ cant lead Romanian troops, but I have seen German HQ's behind Italian troops. I am just wondering what the rules are concerning that? THanks,.

poots, welcome. You have hit upon the most challenging aspect of the game, both vitally important for success and somewhat difficult to master.

There is some good discussion about HQ's in the Strategy Guide under the General Tips section. That should help. Good luck. smile.gif