Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

my wish list (1.5)

Stug3

First of all haveing only recent purchased the game in the last few months I would like to say it is a great game, remind me verry much of clash of steel, anyway onto the wish list.

1) New blitz, mass attack. Several units surrounding a unit may attack together combining strengths.

2) Opertunety to adavance after attack, just one hex regardless of tarrain.

3) Units Taking heavy lossers, should retreet one square and if not possible may surrender or take additional casualties. The exception being to this if the unit is blocked from retreating by its own frendly units. In this case you could say they would lend support to the men in the front line.

4) Taking on the above you could also possibly allow the unit directly behind to lend support to an attacked unit, if it does not have an enemy unit in a zone of control (next to it) thus providing combinend defence strength.

5) Russia should not take pre-emptive strike untill april 42.

6) Dive bomber Air units, these are specialized at attacking ground units but are week aganst fighters and no good at attacking city's. Fighters are week against ground units while strong against other planes. And finaly heavy bombers are stong against towns.

8) Heavy bomber developement, there were a lot of difference between a the allied and german bombers during the war as we all know.

9) Sub's are to expensive.

10) Naval landing, should be able to attack from troop ships, at the meoment it is impossible to land trips if the enermy occupies the coastal hex, leading to an hopeless stand off. It is almost impossible to invade england as there is no where to land your troops.

11) Game should work from other hard drives, naley the save game and load game interface dont work unless on drive c.

Finaly I would like to see a Pacific theatre but it woudl require an over hall of naval units to work, with actual air units being based on flat tops.

[ September 14, 2002, 09:02 AM: Message edited by: Stug3 ]