Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

TCP/IP

R.m.R

I'm new here and even though I have tried, I have failed to find a way to contact people who would be willing to play a TCP/IP-game against me in SC. So is there a place where TCP/IP- players communicate and arrange games?

Yes, there is a place in the Battlefront forums. You find it three entries below the SC forum: Opponent finder forum. Heres also the link:

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum;f=24

Sometimes you have to wait some time until someone shows up (up to 1-2 hours ;) ), depends on the time zones and at which time you are looking for an opponent...

Therefore its not a bad idea to make appointments in advance to meet at a certain point of time. Or just post some time before you can play and say it in your post, when you are ready.

Lots of players also use instant messaging systems like ICQ, AIM, yahoo messenger and so on. But for new players its best to post or reply in the opponent finder forum.

[ June 09, 2003, 08:28 AM: Message edited by: Terif ]

Originally posted by R.m.R:

I'm new here and even though I have tried, I have failed to find a way to contact people who would be willing to play a TCP/IP-game against me in SC. So is there a place where TCP/IP- players communicate and arrange games?