Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Why has my thread "Needed" Disappeared?

Hueristic

Hueristic

Fret not, you aren't alone. Not long ago my own needed forum disappeared. When I inquired they said it was needed elsewhere.

ldrs-monty01.jpg

"Oh you poor chap, what you've done here is exactly what Eisenhower and his bunch did at Arnhem. Let me explain. They managed to overextend themselves against my better judgement and laid faulty American plans in a manner that resulted in their attempting to attain a certain bridge too far, which is to say, one we could not get to in time and many of our chaps, fine British lads I'm talking about, paid the price for your damned bullheaded Yankee incompetence.

"Well my dear boy, you have done the same thing right here, obviously putting up one posting too many with this one. It is corny, simplistic, idiotic, condescending and -- what's that, you say Arnhem was my idea? You say it was my own plan that went wrong and --

"Why you arrogant American swine! And to think I was attempting to do the decent thing and extract you from this utter debacle you call a posting. If that isn't typical of you Yanks.

"No decency and no gratitude at all, by Jove, none what-so-ever -- precisely the reason you scoundrels were expelled from our Empire!"

[ December 24, 2002, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]