Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Hubert - Instead of a bunch of tweaks to the game, how about beefing up the Editor?

dgaad

Many of the suggestions of players are relatively decent ones, but perhaps most of these changes can't be implemented due to game scale and general playability considerations.

With that in mind, how about beefing up the editor a bit to enable players more flexibility to make changes to the game?

In particular, one thing that would greatly assist mod-making would be the ability to alter the map, and make such changes as increasing or decreasing the value of resources, or even adding a resource / oil / or factory square where there isn't one.

I'm not talking about "expanding" the map because I realize that's not possible atm.

But a feature like this, and perhaps some others that you could think of for the editor, would enable players to create mods that are more in line with either history or their conception of the kind of game they want.

I don't give two sheds . . . just kidding.

No, not at all. I'm looking forward to and appreciate 1.05 as much as anyone. But there are so many good suggestions of players that really can't be included in the game for various reasons. A beefed up editor would add to the total value of the game and allow players who's changes don't get included in the patch to mod away to their heart's content.