Casting Call!!!!

Zeres

Maybe some of you have been following the "Fighting Free French" AAR Tragi-comedy! We're looking for some more people to join in on the fun. Several positions are opening up in the next couple of chapters. If your interested post here and we will contact you by private mail when the "game" catches up to your participation!

Open invitations:

1) In later chapters. We will need someone to play the Turks...

2) If there is a character or country not taken yet that you have your heart set on please post here!

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks a lot!

[ November 07, 2002, 09:48 AM: Message edited by: Zeres ]

Welcome aboard Cortez. Great fun for you. your "Partisan" leader cannot be eliminated from the game!!!!We'll drop you some supplies and some radio equipment! We're pausing right now to tighten up the first four chapters. Pay attention to the posts when chapter five begins. I will introduce the "Yugoslavian" theatre. Just jump in.

the only rule is you must include photos with absurd captions. I'll let you control the action. I will describe where your units are in the AAR's...

Please blow up bridges with your explosives experts, I'll parachute in some Special Forces to show you how...

I think you've already got a few good snipers!

[ November 06, 2002, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: Zeres ]

this is waaaay off topic but since at least two people posting to this qualify - I was curious what constitutes a member as opposed to a junior member? Is it like politics, you have to slip hubert some $$$ - provide the designers with beer - hire some strippers - supply some crack (ok thats only for mayors of the nations capital)

You see the masses of us lowly junior members need something to aspire to - something to challenge us, some grand sweeping achievement to validate our standing in society - and what more nobel and worthy goal can there be than to one day, if we try hard enough, if we lucky enough, if we are blessed by the gods themselves - to attain the status of MEMBER!!!

Originally posted by Zeres:

Doug- Nothing that dramatic. You just reach a certain amount of posts and you switch over.

Well you know you have to have something to work toward. I was just curious - thanks! :)

Oh, interestingly enough I checked the profiles of a few folks whos names I have seen in many posts - there are people with 1500+ posts. How long has this game even been out????