Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

How do you make fortification?

Darky

Oh, sorry

I just thought u could becasue in WW2 the axis tryed to make the french coast one big castle tot he allies smile.gif

I wonder what life would have been like if hitler had one.................

I would be dead but......... smile.gif

Oh, sorry

I just thought u could becasue in WW2 the axis tryed to make the french coast one big castle tot he allies smile.gif

Originally posted by Darky:

Oh, sorry

Festung Europa. The game does try to model this slightly by inflicting some loses on invading troops. As D-Day showed, Hitler was wrong about the fortifications and even his West Wall did not slow the Allies much.

Oh, sorry

Festung Europa. The game does try to model this slightly by inflicting some loses on invading troops. As D-Day showed, Hitler was wrong about the fortifications and even his West Wall did not slow the Allies much.

First of all, sorry for my spelling, im drinking smile.gif ))

@nd The forts didnt doo much becasue the allies triked the axis by dumping a dead british offical of the coast of spain with fake documants,

and also by using plaines over ships to drop aluminum foil over the ships to make the alix radar show what blooke dliked to be a large groupe of planes and ship heading for a differnt par tof the french coast,as i belive

@nd The forts didnt doo much becasue the allies triked the axis by dumping a dead british offical of the coast of spain with fake documants,

and also by using plaines over ships to drop aluminum foil over the ships to make the alix radar show what blooke dliked to be a large groupe of planes and ship heading for a differnt par tof the french coast,as i belive

There were many such reasons why the attack worked. You should read "Bodyguard of Lies". It is a good book.

There were many such reasons why the attack worked. You should read "Bodyguard of Lies". It is a good book.