Something has to be done with these problems

Altair

Greetings from the Finland

First of all, I would like to thank creator of this game. This game is excellent. Clash of Steel and Panzer generals are good, but this is the best.

These might not be new problems, but they still are something which needs to be fixed:

- Russia and USA war entry should be delayed if UK declares war now and then. Main problem is that UK can declare war to some minor country and train her ships against coastal defense. Its more than common, that UK declares war against Portugal and few turns later he has full experienced 2 battleship and 2 carrier.

- To allow better sea-war, Atlantic should be bigger

- Subs needs on/off switch(*), so a player can decide if his boat is just moving or striking against convoys. More than once that disrupt message has ended life of sub crew who just wanted to go home.

- Subs needs better (40) evade chance if in move mode(*).

- Battleships needs to have slight penalty against subs and cruisers should have bonus.

- To allow better fight at Africa, there should be 3 or 4 hex land. Alexandria also needs more MPP (or some + oil resource) to be worth of that fight. It was quite critical income source for UK anyway.

- Rockets needs +20% powerup from techs. Currently they are quite useless. If someone has too much MPP he/she can use them as tactical artillery, but strategic use of these is zero. Rockets didin't play any big role in WW2, but since they are in this c00l game, why dont make them even a bit useful. After all, USA had a rocket which did quite big amount of damage and ended WW2.

Yeah, I know most of these are not new and I have seen some of those things in these boards already. However, repeating problems again and again, have better chance to get fixed.

Sorry about my bad English, it is not my primary one, but I am working on it.

Altair Prosatonus

Anno Domini 2002

Greetings Finland! ;)

The map size cannot be extended Im afraid.

Battleships and cruiser units are not 1 and 1 ship, they are entire fleet's of many ships working together. So, a battleship "fleet" still got anti-sub ships, destroyers, cruisers and so on, thus they don't need any disadvantage against the subs. Not a bad idea though, keep it up.

About the sub mode's, Hubert have replied that this is interesting and he is definately thinking about it ;)

About Egypt, I agree that something could be done there to make it abit more interesting to fight there. Think about it for awhile longer smile.gif

~Norse~