Where is the pdf manual?

lwchen

I read a review of the game that alluded to a 50-page pdf manual that should have come with the game. I was unable to find it on the Strategic Command CD. Is it buried in a subdirectory somewhere or perhaps available on-line as a download?

I've been using the FAQ as a play guide but it doesn't explain much about the game. Surely there must be something better.

I read a review of the game that alluded to a 50-page pdf manual that should have come with the game. I was unable to find it on the Strategic Command CD. Is it buried in a subdirectory somewhere or perhaps available on-line as a download?

I've been using the FAQ as a play guide but it doesn't explain much about the game. Surely there must be something better.

Originally posted by lwchen:

When you install the game it is installed. Go to start-programs-strat com and you will see the manual.

Originally posted by lwchen:

When you install the game it is installed. Go to start-programs-strat com and you will see the manual.