Tournament, Round 3: After Action Report: Brian vs Heuristic

BriantheWise

Heuristic (here after referred to as H), claims to forget this. The turns.

He is allied. I am Axis. It's round 3, and i am nervouse, since I believe, actually that the Allies have the advantage....

We meant to do this, but the game. the game carried us away.

I attacked badly in poland, leaving 1 points. It turend out ok, and in second turn both Poland and Denmark fell.

He did the gambit, so now it's trench warfare. The change of readiness does not assist me. It moves narrow.

The subs take out a battleship (but it should have been two).]

He goes nuts. Takes Low Countries and part of Italy.

Geez, I am so upset, more later. He landed in Italy, after declarying war! I am, more later. I do not know that I can win this now. Both Italy and Germany are trying to figure something out. I have no navy

My strategy is sideways. \\

And they say this game gets linear.....Smile at that.

Originally posted by BriantheWise:

Heuristic (here after referred to as H), claims to forget this. The turns.

He is allied. I am Axis. It's round 3, and i am nervouse, since I believe, actually that the Allies have the advantage....

We meant to do this, but the game. the game carried us away.

I attacked badly in poland, leaving 1 points. It turend out ok, and in second turn both Poland and Denmark fell.

He did the gambit, so now it's trench warfare. The change of readiness does not assist me. It moves narrow.

The subs take out a battleship (but it should have been two).]

He goes nuts. Takes Low Countries and part of Italy.

Geez, I am so upset, more later. He landed in Italy, after declarying war! I am, more later. I do not know that I can win this now. Both Italy and Germany are trying to figure something out. I have no navy

My strategy is sideways. \\

And they say this game gets linear.....Smile at that.

Looks like it in a nut shell smile.gif

What a great game we are haveing! I love it. I'm tense palms Sweating I cheer when a Aif fleet dies And Cry When My Carrier Sinks.

A Complete Bloodbath from the get go. I've nevr seen a game go in this direction before. Hmm maybe i should invade IRE. smile.gif Who needs those stinking Americans anyway.

:D