Having a small Problem...........HELP!!!

Canuck_TAR

OK..........d/l'd 1.03 patch and JB's new icons....loaded up fine, works great.......I play a game, save it till later........go back to restart it and it kicks me back to my desk top.

Anyone know what the problem is......or should I just reinstall it again???

Thanks

Originally posted by Canuck_TAR:

OK..........d/l'd 1.03 patch and JB's new icons....loaded up fine, works great.......I play a game, save it till later........go back to restart it and it kicks me back to my desk top.

Anyone know what the problem is......or should I just reinstall it again???

Thanks

You have to be smarter than a log to get it to work, so maybe you should put away the computer and just use an Etch-a-sketch. :D

Canuck_TAR, delete all save files in the save folder, except the 1 savefile that you just saved. Make sure that your newest save-file isn't corrupt, and that you are using the same patch now that you used when you saved the file. If the savefiles aren't compliant, then delete it too.

Did that help?

~Norse~

No need to uninstall Canuck_TAR, the problem is most likely a file in the save folder, which isn't 100% compliant to the newest patch, that causes the game to end and you're thrown back to the desktop. Just delete all the files there if nothing else helps, and you are back on sync smile.gif

Originally posted by Canuck_TAR:

patched over the original version. I think I'll just uninstall it and then fire it up again.

As for the etch-a-sketch comment.......see if I take your wife to a party when you are out of town anymore!!........opps.......did you know.

I can see you are going to get us banned from this forum!! smile.gif