Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

New Writing Site, Everyone Invited.

Martin & Madmatt,

I'd like to ask your indulgence regarding this announcement; I don't often post things that aren't strictly SC related but in this case I've opened a website that I think many of our members might enjoy and posted it here instead of at the General Forum because these are the people I know. :D

And in a sense it is SC related as it will provide a place for members to post something they may want people to read without posting it here, where it would be totally off-topic.

My thanks.

== I've set up a new website called The Writing Club for people who ejoy that activity or only want to read things other people have written. Everyone is welcome to join, it's free and the more the merrier. ;)

Here's the path, please read descriptions below before going there. As there are plenty of sites for AARs I'd ask that they not be posted at this website, which is primarily set up for fiction and essays in the Display category and writing related posts in the Coffee House area.

< please click here for The Writing Club Website >

I set up three categories with one Forum in each for a start. After we get it going a while if the members want other categories or forums we'll set them up:

General Discussion

-- Forum: The Coffee House

Open to all, guests and banned can only read, members can read, start new topics and reply etc ...

Reference

-- Forum Books, Sites, Info etc

Same as above, a place where members might want to share sources.

Displayed Members Material

-- Forum Members Displayed Works

This area can only be viewed and used by members; not visable to either guests or people who have been banned. You won't be able to see this category at all till you've registered and logged in as a member, then it appears as the third Category on the main page.

Once you go in please look around, try doing things and let me know what you think of it, specifically what you want to see improved, added or changed.

Setting this up is a new adventure for me.

Thanks Comrade and Les for your help.