Graphics mods

Logan Hartke

Okay then. Nothing new has come out. I'm up-to-date. Hey, I will have to ask you to help me with CC5 mods later. I have no luck getting them to work. I can't get a CC5 mod to work correctly because the maps won't work. I don't need help now as I am not interested in them now. When I need help, though, then I'll know where you are. As for the CC3 mods, I have all that you mentioned. Is there any new news on the Gulf War mod?

Logan Hartke

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the gulf war mod is all but done. the priniciples for this piece of work were called up from reserve status which had a drastic effect on completion. I can tell you tjis, Ive played the beta on the maps made for the mod and its a lot of fun as long as you stick to mostly infantry..the aromor is just to much!

the gulf war mod is all but done. the priniciples for this piece of work were called up from reserve status which had a drastic effect on completion. I can tell you tjis, Ive played the beta on the maps made for the mod and its a lot of fun as long as you stick to mostly infantry..the armor is just to much! And as always any time you need info or help just ask :D