Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Spooks modified velvet grass

I'll e-mail a copy to you tonight, crepitis. For reference's sake, the zip file size is 2.67M.

A way to describe this grass (a mod of Tremblett's original "velvet" set) is that it sits somewhere between Tremblett's and Old Dog's lo-res subdued version of the same. Old Dog's lo-res and hi-res grass versions can be found at Kump's "CM Outpost" if you haven't tried those yet for comparison.

Thanks Spook,I've been trying all day to access any of the sites carrying CMBO mods to no avail,cuoldnt connect with any site.Finally 'phoned my ISP helpline and it seems they are having major problems getting connected to U.S. and some Europe based sites.They do however assure me that "everything possible is being done".Im getting connected to cable modem with a different provider on 24/1/01 ,and I cant wait!Thanks again,Bob.

In my case, Maximus, I worked directly from Tremblett's set. Contrast was unchanged, but I knocked down the saturation a bit, which also makes the bitmap darker. So I readjusted brightness to compensate.

Old Dog's grass sets are fine, but just a little dark for my personal taste. Did you modify Old Dog's "lower-res" (193k per file) or his hi-res (768k)?