Post ye historical websites here

A couple of days ag I threw up a link to a bastogne website and got some nice responses so I figured that most CM players are well read people and I enjoy a good read so please throw up any cool historical websites related to WWII you think others will enjoy.

Heres my contribution to start http://www.army.mil/cmh-pg/books/wwii/bastogne/bast-fm.htm

Yesterday I did a " Google " search for sources about the Ardennenoffensive ( Battle of the Bulge ) and stumbled over some amazing websites. Since most of these sites are written in German , I guess most of you will have a hard time to read the stuff :D , but anyway:

A guy who was born in Germany ( lives now in Hawaii ) tells about his youth during WWII. A MUST READ ... especially the part about the moving meeting between German and US soldiers on Christmas 1944.

Amis , Krauts und Hühnersuppe

Some small " Anectodes " ( most of them are not very funny , but read the last story first ) about personal experiences from soldiers of both sides during the Battle of the Bulge ( English site ).

Anectodes from the Battle of the Bulge

The story of the 62. VG ( Volksgrenadierdivision ) in the Battle of the Bulge. Great maps & eyewhitness accouts.

Die Geschichte der 62. Volksgrenadierdivision ( 1944/45 )

The story of the TIGER. Myths and facts.

Panzer Tiger

Tom