Newbie scenario creation question....

Sorry guys,i know these have been answered somewhere,but i am really trying to finish this scenario(my first one btw).

Could someone please tell me how to do the follow:

1)Change the emotional state of your units.

2)Is there a unit or way that i can have crews in trucks?I want them to be just like a crew that has abandoned it mortar.I want them to arrive in the truck as reinforcements.

3)how do i edit the exact location of the reinforcements,other than the flag marker.

Thansk very much in advance!!

[ January 28, 2004, 06:30 PM: Message edited by: nevermind ]

On the Morale? Question. In the troop buying screen - click on a unit and you can alter its status - you have choices - make it Conscript to Elite, make it Fanatic or not, have its Morale lowered, and you can also make it Weak (ill) etc, which effects how far the unit can run before becoming tired.

On the second question, don't think you can do this? If you can, I would like to put some blown tanks on the map at the start of an op. But never seen it done - so I'm sure you can’t

On the reinforcements - they are basically positioned with the flag - although they can be pushed forward if troops already occupy that area, when the reinforcements arrive.

(It is bad gamedesign to stick somebody’s reinforcements in a place where they could only have mater-materialized Startreck style into the game or straight into the opponents guns. Had rather a lot of that recently and not by newby designers :mad: !.)

I'm sure Flamingknives will be along in a bit to explain more thoroughly and with better "composition" and style than little old me ;) .

[ January 28, 2004, 07:51 PM: Message edited by: Mark Gallear ]