Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

New HI-DETAILED TRACKS MOD

Hi guys,

Ever wonder why during "muddy" scenarios you could quite tell if the tanks had muddy tracks or not. Well now you can! I have enhanced all three wide tracks (snow, mud, and regular) and narrow tracks (snow, mud, and regular-both U-Shoe and bloc). It was fairly simple really, the details were there originally, they were just subdued and blurry to all hell. By brightening them up and given them a touch of "sharpen", the detail came out. That's all I did for the narrow snow track that was included in Marco's Plain Pack. The newly enhanced narrow mud track looks really good as do the wide tracks. Hey the normal wide track actually has metal "curvy things" on the track plates.

So anybody wants these, email me at davem@shawneelink.net. It's a rather small zip file. Around a 150K or so.

------------------

"Upon my signal, unleash Hell."--General Maximus, Gladiator

"Aim small, miss small."--Mel Gibson, The Patriot

"I do what I likes, and I likes what I do."--Darrell Hammond (portraying Bill Clinton), SNL

Oh, somebody mentioned on the Marco Plain Pack preview thread by Old Dog a while back that they could see the mud on the HVSS tracks, when in reality those were the stock textures. Well, now you will actually be able to see the mud. tongue.gif

One note, if you email me now, (12:00 am CST) I won't get to you until tomorrow.

------------------

"Upon my signal, unleash Hell."--General Maximus, Gladiator

"Aim small, miss small."--Mel Gibson, The Patriot

"I do what I likes, and I likes what I do."--Darrell Hammond (portraying Bill Clinton), SNL

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 02-27-2001).]