New Desert Fox-Desert Rats screens.

A note to let those interested know that the DFDR mod is almost finished. With the exception of a few large buildings I've yet to complete, the graphics and interface changes are all but finished. Audace has, I believe, completed work on Italian force conversions.

MikeT and I are now in the process of working up scenarios to be included with the mod. There are some other minor issues to hammer out, but the goods should be in your hands very soon (3-4 weeks, I'd guess).

I've sent Manx and Col. Klotz a couple of new screens showcasing my third DFDR scenario, Halfaya Pass redux. I know the shots are up at the good Colonel's ASL 4 CM site, but haven't checked in with combatmissions.co.uk yet.

I've also sent Manx a letterbox style screen showcasing some of the various terrain and buildings. The pictured openground tiles will be used primarily in Libya and Egypt, with a darker, more earthy ground scheme for Tunisia.

It's been a lot of work but was truly a labor of love. If anyone else is interested in working up some Africa campaign scenarios, try shooting MikeT an e-mail. Although I can't speak for him, he may be inclined to release the terrain tiles I've already completed to a few dedicated scenario designers.

Feel free to e-mail me as well. Thanx in advance for any takers.

Clubfoot.