AI vs. AI

Might it be possible with the actual code?

I don't see why not. Not only it would be interesting to watch a learn, it would also be nice to command a platoon/batallion and have the computer command another.

Alexandre Carneiro

Well...the way the AI currently behaves, it would be sort of difficult to learn anything from it. Maybe "how to rush your platoon right into an ambush" and "how to lose a KT to a zook", but nothing actually useful.

Then again, that AI controlling part of your force idea would actually be cool! Especially in multiplayer.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AFLC:

Might it be possible with the actual code?

I don't see why not. Not only it would be interesting to watch a learn, it would also be nice to command a platoon/batallion and have the computer command another.

Alexandre Carneiro<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AI vs AI shouldn't be a huge stretch of code, I wouldn't imagine, but partial AI partial human control would require a decent bit of development.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SenorBeef:

AI vs AI shouldn't be a huge stretch of code, I wouldn't imagine, but partial AI partial human control would require a decent bit of development.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Partial AI control of your side could definitely make things interesting. It could model the difficulties of making different units coordinate their actions. That would be cool for the campaign that will never happen.