Playtesters wanted - CMAK

Bimmer

I will soon have several CMAK scenarios available for testing. I would like to recruit a number of experienced players to play these in PBEM or TCP/IP as part of a controlled test before general release of the scenarios. All scenarios are relatively compact, with fairly small maps and of 15-30 turn duration. In order to ensure meaningful feedback, there will be a form that needs to be filled out at the conclusion of each game by both players and sent back to me. If you are interested in testing and are willing to complete the evaluation form thoroughly and thoughtfully when you have finished a scenario, please send me a private email (aeg@computer.net)and I will pair you up with an opponent and send you the appropriate files when the scenarios are ready to go out. Once again, I am looking for experienced players only, please. Thanks for your interest.