CM Desktop Theme for Windows addicts

Well, being a typical CM Addict, I have compiled a Combat Mission desktop theme that uses files from the CM directory. For example, the "Critical Stop" is a BIG explosion and the Open Windows is the music from the CM intro video. If you want it, post here with three critical points:

1. Whether you want US, German, British, French, or Polish voice sounds.

2. What your CM directory is (ex. C:\Games\CMBO).

3. Your Email so I can send it to you.

------------------

"Nuts!"

-Brigadier General Anthony McAuliffe

chasd, its on the way to your Inbox. Post if theirs any problems because...YOU'RE MY LABORATORY GUINEA PIG!! BWHAHAHAHAHA!

(just kidding)

And I'm all alone in wanting the USA theme!

------------------

"Nuts!"

[This message has been edited by Sgt Eagle (edited 02-28-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Sgt Eagle (edited 02-28-2001).]

Also, as a headsup to anyone with the german theme, Jagdcarcajou is going to be releasing a wallpaper/splashscreen with a big fat SWASTIKA on it for anoyne who us interested (and who lives in an area where the swastika is allowed, no offense to any homegrown Germans on this UBB)

------------------

"Nuts!"

Ok, I'm sorry but for anyone who has recieved the theme so far go into your Sounds editor in the Control Panel and reassign the Start windows sound from what it is to the file called 000005010.wav in your CM wav directory. (I may have put in too many or too few 0's, but you get the idea.) The file it is currently linked to I did not include in the zip.

------------------

"Nuts!"