Could the guys from BTS reply to this?

Hiya

I don't know if this was asked before (search option didn't work at this time :D )

but i was wondering if there is any chance a sort of co-operative mode will be included in CM2? It shouldn't be all too hard to implent, although unit identification could be a pain, then again, we could toggle colored bases on/off, 2 players could simultaneously issue orders just like the way TCP/IP works now, then the computer would calculate it's own moves and heck would break loose :D

Regards, Gryphon

It has been answered, and the answer was no, not until the engine re-write. It would take a lot of code change, time better spent going to finish CMBB and then to the CMII engine or next CM.

Forgot if it was Matt or Steve who answered that.

Rune

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gryphon:

Hiya

I don't know if this was asked before (search option didn't work at this time :D )

but i was wondering if there is any chance a sort of co-operative mode will be included in CM2? It shouldn't be all too hard to implent, although unit identification could be a pain, then again, we could toggle colored bases on/off, 2 players could simultaneously issue orders just like the way TCP/IP works now, then the computer would calculate it's own moves and heck would break loose :D

Regards, Gryphon<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>