Realism?

Ok i took a break but i'm back , here i go with anoter topic which i'l prohably be disagred with until its taken off!

How about some more realistic things for combat mission or combat mission 2 , I'l explain , the most basic of things Gore!

did u ever play Myth or Myth 2 ?

If you have you'l know what i'm talking about In WW2 people didnt just turn on their back and say i'm eliminated they bled in some cases thir limbs went flying off !

Why are these the most basic of things {which you can't deny are a major factor of WW2} not in Combat mission and completly ignored?

They are in in Mirosofts close combat yet Combat mission is so mush more advanced , its 3D! Close combat was just lots of sprites from an over head angle!

The engine must be capable of it if things like creaters are possible , Ok i see the point of violence making this game unsuitble for younger users but combat mission isnt intended for them anyway ! You need to be able to plan and execute stratagies , Mind you a little Blood and Guts would add to the realism of the game and make it far more enjoyable!

This could easly be made in to a patch or incoperated in to Combat mission 2 or something , i just want to know what you think!

Im not a pysko i just wanna have fun....

:D