Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Do I need to find v1.03, 1.04, etc.?

I went a few months without playing CM and uninstalled it. With news of the 1.1 patch, Ive decided to install it again but cant find any patch except for v1.1

Currently Im running 1.02 and I assume in order to get ALL the fixes in between 1.02 and 1.1, Id need to find the other patches.

So where are they, and do I even need to have them at all, or can I just DL v1.1 and it incorporates everything in between?

Thanks for anyones help.

I just upgrade a couple of days ago from 1.03 to 1.1. I'm not sure if you'll need to upgrade to the patches, but I thought there was 1.05 upgrade...I didn't need to install the other patches first, so I would assume you wouldn't either...But, I'm sure someone else will reply that can clarify.

------------------

"Lack of weapons is no excuse for defeat"

- Lt. General Renya Mutaguchi, Commanding General, Japanese Fifteenth Army, 1944-1945

If you want to watch all of the AARs on CMHQ, you will need versions 1.01, 1.03, and 1.05. You can get them from BTS's FTP site, at ftp://ftp.battlefront.com/pub/

Just put all the .exe files in the folder with all the resource files, and give all of them different names.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Krono:

I went a few months without playing CM and uninstalled it. With news of the 1.1 patch, Ive decided to install it again but cant find any patch except for v1.1

Currently Im running 1.02 and I assume in order to get ALL the fixes in between 1.02 and 1.1, Id need to find the other patches.

So where are they, and do I even need to have them at all, or can I just DL v1.1 and it incorporates everything in between?

Thanks for anyones help.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Each patch was just an extension of the previous patch. In other words, the newer patch had everything in them as older patches plus the fixes.

Well actually, it's not quite like that. wink.gif Each new patch was a brand new exe file that was the latest build.

So since you haven't been around for a while, you're probably unawares of the Public Beta Test BTS did for the past 5 weeks. Before releasing the final v1.1 patch, BTS released 4 beta patches for anyone that chose to could d/l and use to test them out for the final release. (But don't even go there, whole n'ther story there you don't even wanna know about) wink.gif

But what is available in the v1.1 patch is the TCP/IP mode to where you can play someone else in realtime over an internet connection and all you need is the other person's IP address or vice versa.

Guest Michael emrys

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Krono:

I went a few months without playing CM...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow! What were you on?

biggrin.gif

Michael