Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

ideas for CM2 and future CM for

Hey,

Can't wait for CM2, I have been thinking of things that would make CM even more awsome than it all ready is, so here goes.

Aircraft: It would really good if the aircraft could be seen sweeping down over the field. I know about graphics and memory and stuff but it does not need to be that amazing just the shape of the aircraft. for instance CM2 a Stormavik AT aircraft the basic shape bit of blue for a cockpit some red stars. thats good enough you can see it drop bombs and open fire and get shot down and leave a burning heap of wreckage pssibly taking out some buildings tanks or infantry.

Another variation not so much for russia although there was bomber attacks on defencive positions. Anyway heavy bomber support (done in a similar shadow style as is now but heavy rumbling and a carpet of 1000lb bombs ripping up a defensive postion.

AAA units including fixed positons with spotter.

Another idea which would be amazing being able to buy armour in PLT, Company and maybe battalion including infantry. and including command tanks with higher ranked commanders than the SGT's now.

Experience for operations let infantry gain status and officers rank.

and to top it all off got to have Elephants and Brummbar and Stormtrooper Battalion.

Factory buildings and perhaps flat top buildeing troops can get out on too.

I know lots of impossible ideas but I can dream can't I