US Winter Camo

Scipio

You amaze me Scipio. Your uniforms are always so cool looking . I really enjoy looking at them. Another excellent job. I personally just wish you would add web gear so I would use them but I know you don't like doing web gear but I just had to mention it - again. But hey that doesn't take away from the fact that you do outstanding work and that I enjoy looking at them. Thanks again.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lcm1947:

You amaze me Scipio. Your uniforms are always so cool looking . I really enjoy looking at them. Another excellent job. I personally just wish you would add web gear so I would use them but I know you don't like doing web gear but I just had to mention it - again. But hey that doesn't take away from the fact that you do outstanding work and that I enjoy looking at them. Thanks again.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you smile.gif. You remeber the scene in 'Saving Private Ryan', before the attack this SMG close to a radar station? They first dropped their gear! ;)

But I already offered some time ago that someone else can mod my mods and add gear. My only stipulation was that he should let me know where he post and add my name and a link to my site. Is this to much? It seems so, cause no one contacted me.

No it's not too much to ask but doesn't seem like anybodys up to it. Too bad! I was actually going to try to learn to do mods myself but after installing the program and getting all ready I started the program up and found out I didn't even know where to begin. I spend several hours trying this and that and finally gave up. I sure wish software would come with manuals and step by step instructions but they don't. I don't suppose you would care to get me started? Hey no harm in asking, right?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lcm1947:

No it's not too much to ask but doesn't seem like anybodys up to it. Too bad! I was actually going to try to learn to do mods myself but after installing the program and getting all ready I started the program up and found out I didn't even know where to begin. I spend several hours trying this and that and finally gave up. I sure wish software would come with manuals and step by step instructions but they don't. I don't suppose you would care to get me started? Hey no harm in asking, right?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which program do you use?

The first thing you must learn is : forget manuals. :cool: