Which mod do I need.......?

Keel

That's a hard question to answer actually. There are so many options available. It is very much a personal taste thing. I would suggest looking at 2 or 3 of the sites that have mods to choose from and pick what you prefer. Now if you aren't familiar with the sites just go to the site that's mentioned above you're see alot of them and I suggest you read the different topic's that are at the top of the page before doing anything. I would also highly recommend going to WWW.combatmission.com/ and have a look at the 3rd party mod button that's on your left. It is an excellent beginners course and will help you get started by leading you around and showing you just what is available. I haven't noticed your name before so you may be new or I just hadn't noticed but if you are new to this forum then welcome to the best forum and best game ever. You are in for a treat. It don't get no better then this game!!!! Have fun. Oh yeah I should mention one last thing. If you are new to mods and this game I highly recommend finding out about CMMOS before doing anything else. You can find this out by going back and looking for a post mentioning this. ;)