CM Meeting scheduled in China!!!!

Marcus and CDIC,

It's been a good 10 years since I was last in Shanghai so if I've got the bucks to do so I may join you all for the meeting in Shanghai.

If I remember right the US embassy had a weekly get together Thursday nights for beer and hotdogs, does that still happen?

Which bar are you hanging about,the one I remember is the Long Bar in the Portman?

all best

Patrick

PS. In Manila there aren't any CM player's either until Marcus comes over to double the population.

Well if ever I get up there I doubt that I'd recognize the place. Pudong was just being constructed then and there weren't many places except FEC bars to hang out in then.

Likewise if you're ever in Manila seeing that your wife is from here send an email and I'll have a few San Migs waiting for you.

Marcus I'll have to show you some of the new bars Murray and I have been frequenting.

Al best

Patrick

Well if ever I get up there I doubt that I'd recognize the place. Pudong was just being constructed then and there weren't many places except FEC bars to hang out in then.

Likewise if you're ever in Manila seeing that your wife is from here send an email and I'll have a few San Migs waiting for you.

Marcus I'll have to show you some of the new bars Murray and I have been frequenting.

Al best

Patrick

Sounds fine with me...

Bars and Pubs in Manila along with a little CM game and why not a little side tri to Shanghai. As I said I never visited this particular city in Asia, but then again why not - and I would have enough time (and money) to waste for this little trip...specially since there is FREE beer!

And Mr.CDIC as appetizer if possible I would like some Kinilaw ng Taniguie (check with your wife for (mis-) spelling). That's one of my favourites, sour and spicy, and makes your sprite solders going fanatic as well...

21 hrs and 32 minutes until this damn plane leaves :D

Hanggang sa muli

Marcus

@ Patrick

"PS. In Manila there aren't any CM player's either until Marcus comes over to double the population."

Heaven help!

There are something over 14 million of people living in Manila!!!!

Will have to do a lot of you know what to double the whole population :D

Guess I have to extend my trip a bit :D:D