Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

More Textures in CM2?

Only an idea I had in the bathtube ;).

Wouldn't it be nice if we had additional to the Summer/Spring and the Winter textures a third set : Fall?

Of course I don't know how difficult it would be to revise the game engine for this - we already have something similiar for the trees - but I guess BTS doesn't must think about the bmps itself. CMBO was delivered with only a few winter textures, and now I don't think that a single of my units wears a summer uniform in snow smile.gif.

And BTW, is it possible to give the Gebirgsjäger a completly own texture set?

There is a new article at Gamespot about CMBB. Charles says <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>You can count on seeing virtually all the terrain fought over on the eastern front made available in Combat Mission. We're adding new terrain types to the palette, including steppe, tundra, birch forests, soft boggy ground, corduroy roads, and more. Further, we'll have each battle be set in a "region" (southern, central, northern, and arctic), and this will determine or influence local terrain, weather, and balance and availability of various military forces and nations. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Sounds like there is going to be a lot of new land textures to play with.