Back On Track?!? Well Sort of...Tuesday Night CMHQ Update Is Now Ready!!!!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

I wouldn't say we are back on track just yet but I have taken steps to try and get issues at CMHQ back to some semblance of normality.

Now, having said that STOP EMAILING ME ABOUT THE SCENARIO DEPOT!!!! Yes, its a seething pile of slow assed dung but I have no control over it. It is run by The Gamers Net and they don't seem to care about it much either. I have no control over it at all.

Okay, now on to what I do control.

The star of tonight's update is a new set of textures I have taken to calling Jager Skies. Named after the mod author this is a juicy pack overflowing with new skies. They are NOT the Hi-Res ones that I have snuck into past POTD's but they are damn nice in their own rights.

Both Tiger and Fernando J. Carrera Buil have new mods as well. Tiger had revisited and updated his Zimmerit Tiger mod and we also have a new addon for the SdKfz 251 halftracks mods.

Sinpoet offers up another set of Unit Profile Portraits and I have posted another Un-Mod POTD.

NO, I haven't updated the AAR yet, so don't ask!

Thats all. Enjoy!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission and home of the CMMC

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 01-17-2001).]

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

Jager skies? I like the sound of that. biggrin.gif Thanks Matt!

------------------

"The world is wide, and I will not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into momentum."