Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Tuomas Nummela I hope you see this....

Mate when I try to send my turn back to you I get this back from your email server.... frown.gif

The original message was received at Fri, 30 Mar 2001 04:09:13 +0300 (EET DST)

from mta05.mail.au.uu.net [203.2.192.85]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----

<tnummela@cc.hut.fi>

----- Transcript of session follows -----

procmail: Quota exceeded while writing "/var/spool/mail/tnummela"

550 <tnummela@cc.hut.fi>... Can't create output

Do you have another email account???

------------------

"Alla Keefek" is a Brit soldier's corruption of an Arabic phrase. It

means "couldn't be bothered". A Firefly of the 4th County of London Yeomanry had it painted on the rear of the turret. This Firefly was knocked out by a Tiger from 501st SS.

http://www.geocities.com/alla_keefek/

Home of my Interface/Splash screens for CMBO &

DFDR mod.

Quota exceeded means that his mailbox is temporarily out of disk space. He's probably just got too many PBEM games going on. wink.gif When he reads his mail, new space will become available, so you should try again after a while.

Thanks Matt for leaving it up biggrin.gif

Nabla. Its been 10 hours since I tried. I just did again after reading what you said and its bounced back again. frown.gif

------------------

"Alla Keefek" is a Brit soldier's corruption of an Arabic phrase. It

means "couldn't be bothered". A Firefly of the 4th County of London Yeomanry had it painted on the rear of the turret. This Firefly was knocked out by a Tiger from 501st SS.

http://www.geocities.com/alla_keefek/

Home of my Interface/Splash screens for CMBO &

DFDR mod.

Originally posted by alla_keefek:

Nabla. Its been 10 hours since I tried. I just did again after reading what you said and its bounced back again. frown.gif

Since I also live in Finland that does not surprise me. Ten hours ago it was 03:20 for Tuomas, and now its 13:20. As a heavy duty CM gamer he probably goes to sleep at 3:00, wakes up at 11:00, and tries to get something useful done before another night of battle.

So he's probably trying to direct his thoughts away from CM at the moment, and he's too scared to take a look at his PBEM emails because they might drag him down under again. biggrin.gif Don't worry, he'll be back.