Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

About Madmatt....

Well, as Matt may have told you his girlfriend is going into hospital for an operation and despite the constant swapping of insults between myself and Matt "ooh, I've got a 'lil tank" Faller wink.gif I thought it might be a nice thing if we all emailed her wishing her well before she went in.

Matt has given a LOT to the CM community and this just might be a chance to give a little back.

Her name is Kristy and her email is kristy_kaiser@cinmach.com

Say hi and wish her good luck k guys?

Guest Madmatt

And for God's sake don't mention the fact that she has large breasts!...Ohhh Whoops!

Don't worry guys, she has one helluva a sense of humor, after all she sleeps with the Lil Tank guy!.... Ummm, that really didnt't come out right! DOH! No wait, I should just stop early! Whoops, not like that!!! Letting people know way to much here!... wink.gif

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

Guest Madmatt

38D... biggrin.gif

And I am NEVER gone...BTW she sent me an email and is THRILLED from all the emails, it has really made her feel better guys! Keep it up, we still have an hour before she goes home (4pm EST)

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 02-16-2000).]

Damn Matt.

I think we had these guys thinking we worked hard and all that on CMHQ instead of simply sitting there comparing chest sizes of significant others on ICQ wink.gif. Now all that's out the window, they know what we're really like wink.gif...