New scenario's and operations available

Greeting Generals,

Once again the Rugged Defense PBEM Wargaming club has posted more scenario and operation for your downloading/playing pleasure! This was done in anticipation of some of you receiving the game you've been

drooling for over a year now!

Dick Reece has posted another scenario, this one involving a huge tank battle with Kurt "Panzer" Meyer and Kompanie:^) in the Falaise Gap!

Moon Martin's masterful scenarios will be posted here at Rugged Defense as well as at his website. http://home.wanadoo.nl/edwin.vos/cm/cm.htm

Cyberfox

Dick Reece Http://www.xs4all.nl/~cyberfox

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Abrams:

Nice site ...

Any chance of the CM Beta scenarios being downloadable from this ste , also ?

Abrams<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The beta scenarios (not CE though) will be included with the full game, AFAIK.

I think a thread like this would superbly fit into the new scenario forum - we got it, now let's use it!

Cyberfox, like your site, keep up the good work. And I have not forgotten about the PBEM. If you are still interested I get in touch when the full game arrives on my doorstep.

------------------

Andreas

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 06-16-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

The beta scenarios (not CE though) will be included with the full game, AFAIK. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

IIRC, it was VoT that was not gonna be on the CD. But in any case, you can still just transfer the Gold demo scenarios into the full version. LD and RB will be on the CD.

------------------

"I for one, am pretty damn close to Genius"--Ol' Blood & Maximus