STALINGRAD MODS

Turn off caps. On the net that's equivilent to shouting.

CM2 will be quite some time away. At least a year perhaps more.

In the mean time we have the TCP/IP patch to look forward to.

------------------

And if we abandon any platform, I can assure you it will not be the Macintosh.

-Steve

My website!

A major source of Wild Bill scenarios!

what i'm wondering is how they are going to make buildings BIG enough to represent a factory......Factories generally represent HUGE buildings with lots of open space(no confining walls, etc.)and would need to be bigger then the tiles bieng used now. And unfortunately, you can't just plunk large stone buildings flush together since the AI makes the squad run out of the building into the street and THEN back into the other one.

Frankly, I don't see how they could make a building bigger then a tile without a lot of recoding. wouldn't mind hearing from charles and steve on this one........

------------------

"Life is pain. Anyone saying otherwise is selling something."

maybe one possible way to show the large factories that the Sovs use is to use the editor to actually build the building. Exterior walls could be set up with the ability to set up a roof between the walls. This would let you set up interior rooms and the large open spaces of the factory floor.

Have you seen the maps at: http://w1.312.telia.com/~u31213280/index.htm

They have done CM maps of the old SL and ASL games. You can, if you wish, refit the original SL Stalingrad maps using Germans against Americans. I worked up such a scenario but never really finished it.

MikeT