Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Crack-O-Dawn CMHQ Update!, Oh here are some more exclamations points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Ahhh, that feels good!!! Its time for a funkadelic retro groove thang!

Ok, FrontPage has been put to bed and I got around to finally putting up an update that is noticable! eek.gif

I, yup that's ME, have dusted off my copy of Combat Mission and found a worthy hero amongst the destruction wrought by my hand!

Some people have been clammoring(sp?) for another picture of a pillbox. Well I got your pillbox right HERE, well actually its in the Heroes Corner section (in the new Page 4!) and he was one one tough motha%^$%$.... SHUT YOUR MOUTH, just talkin' about Shaft!

Umm, those not of the US will probably have no idea what the above paragraph was in reference too...Your lucky...

Check out CMHQ and get funky!

Madmatt out cool.gif

Now where are my platform shoes with the goldfish in them?

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

Guest Madmatt

Umm, no it isn't! When did you try it out? There were two broken links on the news page but one was to an article and the other a gallery picture. Well it works right now so please try again, maybe you caught me while i was updating the page but your time sig was after I had gone to bed! Hmmm....

Madmatt cool.gif

------------------

combathq.thegamers.net

Guest scurlock

Tried to look at Stev'es CM progress comments but the page refused to display.

------------------

Eric Scurlock

"He who gets there the fastest with the mostest wins."

Guest Madmatt

DAMN!!!! more than that link got hosed! I am working on it now guys! use the new Direct Links in the meantime, they should all work!

Madmatt

------------------

combathq.thegamers.net

1:40 EST UPDATE

Ok, I think I have everything resolved now! For some reson all my main page links were pointing at my hardrive instead of the server. But they should be ok now, in the future just email me directly with the broken link reports instead of clogging up BTS's forum. But I DO appreciate the heads up on these! Thanks again guys and I hope you like the new features...

Madmatt out...again! cool.gif

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 01-23-2000).]