Why is Combat mission better.....

KhanQueso, again I have to point out that Mr. Shaw's statement are true. BTS repeatedly asked the CM forum members not to push our game at the CC forum. But I have to ask you a question. Are you an emplyoee of Atomic? Or are you a customer like the rest of us? If you are a customer then I fail to see your problem. If someone comes to this forum and states "go check out the hell on wheels wargame, it has this and that and it's better than CM " I will run and check out to see it it's true. Why? because I am a customer, I want the best product for my money. This forum, for the most part is made up of people who have played both games and came to the conclusion that CM is a better product. However, in my opinion (I have most of the CC's) I have got to tell you that their simply is no contest. Don't get offended by my statement. If you disagree then lets try the following. Download the CM gold demo. Play it, come back to the forum and state your case as to why CC is better than CM.

sniperscope

Guest MantaRay

Ya, what is your point? We did go over there and maybe start some ****, but we backed off and a few even apologized for it. Then you come over here and stir up more.

And if CC4 is so damn good, why do you actually care how CM is? So please go play with your "rocket" tanks and let this go.

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

MantaRays 5 Pages

Hardcore Gamers Daily

Guest Big Time Software

As I have said in the other threads I have closed up, Igotmilk has been banned. He has no intention of behaving according to the Agreement he read when signing up here, so we have no intention of letting him stay here. Simple rules.

Steve