Replay PBEM from other side

Apologies if this has already been answered but I couldn't find it by searching...

Is there a way to replay a QB PBEM game, but switching sides? Especially if it's "human pick forces" there is plenty of room for surprises, just the same map.

After my opponent whallops me I'd like the chance for revenge on the same map with the same point structure, so I can show him the map was biased in his favor :)

Jim

The first player from the first game could load the first PBEM file (instead of the second player), and thus the players would swap places. However I don't think there's a way to choose different forces for the first side (I don't see any chance to save before then, though I could be missing something).

The second side would have a chance to choose different forces, though. The only possible drawback is that the first side's password would remain the same though the second side could pick a different one, so there'd need to be some trust involved.

I don't believe there's any other approach, since the editor (understandably) won't load a saved PBEM game (an Alt-S saved game - it won't even see a .txt version).