Two-player scenario created for testing.. who wants it?

Hey-up... I've converted my favourite Command Decision/TacOps/Combined Arms scenario to CM.. Named 'Buying Time', it's potentially humongous (Comes of CD being a battalion level game), and best played between two human players. A rear-guard action holding a bridge, with good replayability value. (Well, I think so anyway)

As a conversion, it probably needs a little refining, so if people could kinda try it out and then send me comments, I'd much appreciate it.

Manic Moran

Germanboy is distraught that I'm kicking his butt with a bunch of old men armed with nothing but a variety of tropical fruits, so he's challenged me to this one. I guess he figures that if I have more units than could make a senior doubles tennis match he might beat me. If it's logic, it's strange logic indeed.

Pls. send the scenario to the e-mail address in my profile, and I'll send you feedback when I've kicked Andreas's panty-waisted troops back to their mommas (surely, "when we've finished"? ed.).

------------------

Ethan

-----------

Das also war des Pudels Kern! -- Goethe

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

If it's logic, it's strange logic indeed.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me fail cavalry platoon leader class? That's unpossible... Watch for those dismounted cavalry men Ethan, they'll finish you yet.

------------------

Andreas